Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 106 (471)

THE SUN IS OUT!!!

             Ah, it is a lovely thing.

This week is going to wipe me out.  It seriously is sad how much time, resources and energy is put into preparing for and taking standardized tests.  If all that could be put into teaching instead, imagine the possibilities and the growth we'd see in students.  Even though I don't have much to do as far as giving those tests, it makes for a long week, when one has to spend the art class period having the students stay quieter than they are use to.
Typically I let my student's socialize as they create , but since classrooms around me are testing, they have to keep the noise level to minimum.

Hate the sound shhhhhhhhhhh by the end of the day.

Oh well,
           the powers that be will some day wise up.  

Someday.


Peace and fabulousness

No comments:

Post a Comment