Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 115 (846)

Drama filled day and night. High schoolers broke into the abandoned house next door to throw a party. They first approached me during the afternoon to try to get me not to call the police for the party. After he tried to persuade me, bribe me, accusing me of racial profiling, and then a mild threat, and me telling them repeatedly I would be calling the police if they trespassed on the property, they still decided to throw a party. 40 some kids later my neighbor and I did call the police. You should have seen them run. Grateful that the police did show up promptly (five cars) and then boarded up most of the windows on  that house. Hoping this house next door somehow gets resolved soon. Peace and fabulousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment