Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 29 (1125)

Oh boy! What a goofy day. I've been waking up before my alarm for the past several days at the same time. So today I decided to get up at that time so I could stop at the grocery store for caffeine and be to school as early as possible. Got to school and the person who unlocks and disarms the alarm wasn't there.  25 minutes later they got the doors and alarms off except for the kindergarten and the art room. We have a separate alarm. Little over 4 minutes later my room is unlocked just in time to slide my stuff in the room and walk across the hall for a meeting. The half hour meeting went on an hour and ended just in enough time to walk back across the hall and greet the first graders. All the things I had planned to prep for them not done, luckily they're an awesome group of little people and flexible like I have to be in this job. Thank God tomorrow is Friday.  Today's piece was suppose to be a cumulative piece, but want more time to assemble it. Instead I did an elephant from one of the lyrics of this new song that speaks to me so deeply. Thinking this weekend I need to dive even deeper into this song to find an art piece or so. 
Enjoy! 
Peace and fabulousness

No comments:

Post a Comment