Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Day 153 (1614)

Last day for students.  missed the all school picnic for only the 2nd time.  Both times due to moving.  Major packing accomplished.
Several highlights. Announcing the chosen pieces for the state fair.  Was greeted with huge hug and no words from a kindergartener who had some rough times this year.  After he confided in me a piece of sadness in his life, i really worked on boosting him up.  Usually just get a little wave from him, so this was a huge surprise. 
Ended the school day with almost the same way with an awkward side hug from a 6th grader and no words.  This one I worked really hard boosting her self image as an artist by being her biggest cheerleader. She went from I can't, I'm not to hey I am pretty good.  so proud of her.
It was a good year and that was just the sprinkles on the cupcake.
Peace and fabulousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment