Total Pageviews

Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 174: Yellow

Knowing today was going to be a jammed packed day School duties, getting them on a filedtrip, getting set up to be out on Monday and then heading out for some weekend festivities, I decided I better get up a bit early and take some pictures of some new yellow blooms in my gardens... I'm always amazes me the intricate details of plants and flowers. The Spaghetti squash flower was a complete surprise. It had opened so perfectly. Up until this point I hadn't seen any of them opened. That's why I garden for the sheer beauty of nature and the hummingbirds, bees and birds like it too. Here's too a great weekend! Peace and Fabulousness!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography - is that last one a coreopsis? I really like that flower!

    ReplyDelete