Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 180 : Yellow

Great time with some dear friends and a new one last night. Nothing like a night of awesome food, beverages and fun conversation. Tonight is the first night of the CSArt distributions! Can't wait to meet the people who have taken on investing in this great art program and who is going to be gettin my art work. Connie Beckers of The Goddess of Glass is truely amazing for setting this all up and getting it off the ground. So after work, I decided I better get my yellow piece in so I did a pen and ink and added a twist of humor. Hope ya like this one Rich! Peace and fabulousness!

3 comments:

  1. This evening was a blast! It was lovely to meet you! I'm looking forward to your piece next month! -- Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great evening! So nice to meet you. M
      Had realized my pieces actually are in the third installment.

      Delete
  2. I've enjoyed your yellows Dave.

    You have a very busy life!

    I hope you enjoy your next colour - green?

    ReplyDelete