Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 187: Green

I swear this heat is melting my brain. My creative juices and skills are a little off kilter. But push on, carry on. I have to remember that I'm just doing something creative everyday for a year and that it doesn't have to be great or perfect, just creative. I don't know if it's the humidity and high dew points, but it just seems like my pen and inks are not working well on this paper. It's my favorite for pens, but it doesn't seem to be holding the ink well. oh well. So I had a little time after work before I could run some errands in my car which from here on out will be know as the mini bake oven. SO I did a pen and ink. Looks blotchy in the photo but better in reality, I think. Need to go to eat lunch! Peace and fabulousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment