Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 204: Green

As I start my first week of break, I am still in go, go, go mode thus waking up at 6:30 this morning. I also dreamt about my students all night! I'll be catching up on house and yard projects, starting some new art pieces, organizing work spaces, cleaning the garage,errands,getting a physical, car recall stuff,blah blah blah! Hoping a week of this will bring me down to the point where relaxation can kick in. I did watch "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" last night instead of mowing! Scandalous!! Today's pen and ink I did while listening to guest Pastor Nate (whom had me feeling skeptical at first thus the reason I started drawing, but in the end a valuable life point was made). A very simple piece again today. Still can't figure out how to take pictures of pen and inks up close so that every pen line isn't showing. It looks so washed out and faded compared to the original that has dark and vibrant colors. Peace and Fabulousness! Oh threw in a bonus sunflower picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment