Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 138 (503)

Last night Carol Burnett was amazing.  I so heart her.  She's an amazingly talented woman. 
When I got home, I heard 2 guys coming thru the bank owned house next door's yard, at the same time I noticed an extension cord plugged into my house.  I unplugged it, headed into the back sunroom, waiting a couple minutes to make sure the guys went on their way.  All of sudden other teens started filing out of that empty house.  One spotted me and started to yell that they all needed to go, run.
I found out later when talking to one of the many policemen that came out after I called, that a tweet went out to over 500 teens that there was going to be a party in that house! Crazy! I was so happy he called out someone to board up the house and they posted a car outside the house to watch for late party goers.
It all had me unsettled today.  The hard part is to live alone and be alone, not having anyone to talk it all out about. 
It is what it is, isn't it.
Peace and fabulousness.


No comments:

Post a Comment