Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 92 (1188)

Odd day.  Waited for Hoffman-Webber Construction to show up to give me an estimate today for three hours (in the 2 hour window we had agreed upon).  A no show.  I thought with a name like that it had to be destiny!
Did get to enjoy a bit of the windy, 83 degree day though! So luxurious.
The city removed the pile of branches and small trees dumped in the driveway I share with condemned house!
A thunder storm brought my inner meteorologist out (the second career choice I dreamed of having as a child).
Finished the Gingerbread Man piece today.  I've been thinking this may be the last year of this blog, but may take it bigger in 2016. The door/oven is a small sample of where I may go. 
Peace and fabulousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment