Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Day 155 (1251)

Last day of art classes and Art Club. Great day with the students! <3
All I have left is 2 school fieldtrips, putting 200+ student's last art pieces on Artsonia, registering the last of the State Fair entries, figuring out my order for next year's supplies and packing up the artroom. Thank God I'm organized!
Had to say good bye to a few students today as they move on to other destinations.  Really, really tough. One has a tough path ahead.  I spent the year creating safe spaces for. He amazed me at his generous and wise considerations today especially for his parent. Watch out world.
Sorry again, the pieces are a bit simple this week. Apologize to my house as well for the neglect these past 2 week. Next week us yours!
Peace and fabulousness
Fyi- "Naughty Bunny" name coined today in class, struck again Inspite of the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment