Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Day 26 (1487)

Last year Tuesdays for me were crazy, well it looks like they're back! What a day! Every group was off except for one and that one I end up having to eat crow and apologize for an misunderstanding. That is a challenge to swallow one's ego and apologize to class of students. But it needed to be done and that's how they learn what it looks like to take ownership of a mistake. 
Is it possible to have allergies in the winter?
I know it was all animal theme for a while there but all of a sudden my mind is just throwing out one snow person image after another. So that's where I'm headed right now. Hopefully I'll be back to the animals soon. Though February is around the corner and long time followers know what that means (good gravy 4th year!)
Peace and fabulousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment