Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 35: Red

Today was a solid day of creating ...yet I feel like I accomplished little. It's probably because everything I did was merely parts of bigger projects; some oil painting, some watercolor and some acrylics. But that's me. I can't just settle on one medium. Today's red piece was done with a totally different medium : wire and beads! It was another piece that just sort of presented itself throughout the process. I absolutely love it!
Peace and fabulousness!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it would live in a reef. Love your red creations Dave - especially this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your feed back. I really appreciate it! The funny thing about this piece is it's so small - only about 3 inches tall. I do want to play with medium again soon.

    ReplyDelete