Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 55: Red

Happy Friday! I decided to use my lunch break to assemble this piece. Very similar to the heart piece, just circular and smaller. I had another couple dozen petals painted, but decided to keep it smaller, simpler. It almost felt delicacy of the petals would have gotten lost if it was much bigger. I'll just have to use the leftovers for another one over the weekend, perhaps. Only more 5 days left of red! Speaking of orange(huh?), today my kindergarteners and I worked with orange. Since I dress all in that color when I teach a color with them, it looked like I had just escaped from a jail. They especially loved the fuzzy orange socks. Peace and Fabulousness!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see a picture of you dressed all in color you teach, you must look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete