Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 39: Red

It's amazing how I spent all day trying to come up with an idea and this morning an image popped in my mind while brushing my teeth. (Still doing red until March and wanting to do heart related pieces for those romantics out there) I had an image come to mind this morning of a flower, losing it's petals. Because of the lost petals, the flower is suppose to take on a heart shape. I made it out of water color paint and paper, which tied in nicely with the water color unit I'm doing with my 2nd and 6th graders. I wanted the flower to stand out so, I kept the background simple with little detail other than the sky. The contrast between the sky, ground and flower are more fibrant in person. I have to figure out how to use this camera even more effectively!
Peace and Fabulousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment