Total Pageviews

Monday, December 7, 2015

Day 341 (1437)

Productivity @work BOOM! Felt great even though the student were "tired" today.  Bought my nieces their birthday gifts.  Love strolling through small stores looking for unique gifts and fun things, making mental notes to come back for things I want.
On a hunch, I called the post office today. Haven't gotten mail in over a week. The last time this happened my mail was on hold and not by my authorization. The postal worker who answered the phone said they have so many new people this season that often time if the postal carrier isn't sure of the house, they will bring the mail back to the post office and the Post Office will return it to sender. I didn't even know what to say to that. So bizarre. Luckily(?) My mail was once again on hold.again so bizarre.  Smh. Peace and fabulousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment