Total Pageviews

Monday, December 14, 2015

Day 348 (1444)

Productive Monday.  I'd have to say the highlight was with my 2nd graders today. They finished up their project early so I had them just free draw. They don't often get to do that. So they really got into it. Then put on some Christmas music and it was such a peaceful creative time of drawing and some singing. Loved it! Today's piece is inspired by who knows what. I think it stems from a few posts ago when I created a Santa in boxers and tank t-shirt. I had so many views on my blog from that one it was unusual. So I thought if they like Santa that way, they might like him this way as well. Maybe it'll inspire me not to eat the box of delicious cookies my secret Santa gave to me today.   Lol
Peace and fabulousness

No comments:

Post a Comment