Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 22: Red

One of my goals for the new year is to waste/waist less. So for today's project I decided to take the clippings from yesterday's paper cut and turn them into a new piece. I arranged all the pieces into the design that I wanted and started to glue them to another white piece of paper. Half way through the process this little fella started to emerge! What an awesome surprise that was! I abandoned the other project (which I'll finish tomorrow) and proceeded to glue this little dude to the paper it was on adding a few extra details for more personality. Just makes me smile! A shout out to my parents who were in town this weekend! They are 2 amazing people whom I am lucky enough to call mom and dad! Peace and fabulousness! Note to self: I need to find a different space to take pictures of these projects. The paper should look white not yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment