Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 9: Red

This piece I created with more of the watercolor painted paper. It's a cross between Day 8 and Day 7's piece. I think I wanted something simple and precise, since I was watching it during the show Hoarders.
I learned some valuable lessons this morning. A) Find a better way to transport finished 3D pieces B)I still dislike

gravity and C) I need to carry my camera with me more. This flower almost didn't make it to the picture stage, due to my Kenneth Cole's man bag doing a backwards somersault off the faculty lounge table and a bag of Chex Mix rupturing. Ah gravity you are the reason I have no longer have two lamps in my bedroom, why I only have 3 soup bowls left,...Gravity - I shake my fist at you!
Peace and fabulousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment