Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 30: Red

Between teaching, staff meeting with my presentation, my 100 day fitness challenge and an added work project, was afraid I wouldn't get today's red project done OR would have to stay up late on a school night. But I saw scraps leftover from a previous project and decided to reuse them and create a flower with it. The petals were leftover water colored pieces. Today I once again learned that enthusiasm and sharing of one's passions can make a great class period even with a challenging group! :) Peace and fabulousness (and pictures tomorrow ) whew! This flower almost got covered in tomato soup! Though it's red, it wouldn't have been pretty.

2 comments:

  1. Glad the tomato soup missed!

    So many lovely flowers, well done Dave.

    ReplyDelete