Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27: Red

Wow! Today's idea kind of took on a mind of it's own. I really had no idea when I started out what I was actually making nor did I realize how big it would turn out to be! It's about a foot and a half wide. The picture of this piece doesn't really capture the fact that most of the sections are off the paper at their center. Kind of like birds taking off from the water with their wing tips in the water. It gradually get's higher to the center, where the very center is off the paper about an inch. (I wish I knew how to work in metal, plastics or glass to do this one in another medium.) Have a great weekend! As usual, I will comment on what I make over the weekend and post photos of this weekends pieces on Monday! Peace and Fabulousness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment