Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 124: Yellow

Just realized yesterday was 1/3 of the way through the year! Crazy! Today in the midst of cleaning up from the past 2 school events and working on the third school project, I did a pen and ink. I simple piece,almost a peaceful space in the midst of the inner meanings. It will be interesting tomorrow to see how well it photographs. Yellow is certainly going to be a true challenge.Along with many areas of my life I am two people in one. for example the artistic side, loves to spread out project and have many things going at one time. The other side dislikes mess and wants everything orderely. Tomorrow's challenge is to create THE to-do list. As I play catch up and try to finish this school project by Wednesday, all I can see sometimes is the other things I need to and want to get done (like returning 540 art project back to their student owners). So I need to bring some balance back to the two side. Peace and fabulousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment