Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 143: Yellow

Tuesdays ar my craziest work day, but the kids really cranked up the crazy! Yikes!!! Mega-hyper! But I pushed through as did they. It could partially be due to it being the one year anniversary of the North Minneapolis tornado. Since our school and the vast majority of the students are from the Northside here, it impacted us greatly. One those where were you when moments. Tonight our 8th graders graduate and move onto the world of high schools. Hardest part is the majority of them I will never know what they became or what type of life they created for themselves. So in honor of the Northside tornado and the people that have stayed strong and continue to, I did a paper sculpture of sorts. Peace and fabulousness!

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the thumbnail of the picture I thought "what springy paper pop-up fun" but it's about a disaster.

    Good luck to your 8th graders in high school and beyond.

    ReplyDelete