Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dhay 137: yellow

I had the opportunity to chaperone our schools choir picnic today which of a lot of fun and such a beautiful day out. The piece I was going to create today was going to take too much time so I put it off until tomorrow so instead I did a more simple piece out of paper. Between wrapping up the school year, trying to get in the Summer S.L.A.M. mode, getting my gardens in and working on 1o pieces due next month and trying to have a little down time each day is proving to be a bit tricky. I'd love to stay up until the wee hours of the morning working on all of it, but I know my self well enough to know if I don't attempt to get a decent amount of rest (a solid nights sleep is a often a pipe dream for me, but rest is rest), then I am not what I should be with my students. Teaching takes a lot of energy. I had a roommate once who was going to school to teach and would get kind of angry when I'd got to bed at 10, until he started actually teaching. He then said, "I get it, I totally get it."
Peace and fabulousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment