Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 109: Orange

It's one of those days where everything feels a bit off. WAKING UP 15 minutes early, not by choice, got me to work so early (30 minutes early!)I decided to get my orange piece done right away. Yesterday I had originally planned to do a sun rise type picture, but Sad Frog stepped in. I took on the the sunrise this morning. Maybe it was getting to work early, or being overcast, or having spring rolls for breakfast or having that AM adrenaline rush wear off by 8:00, but the whole piece started strong then seem to get more ond more "off" as I glued it together. It doesn't feel right or complete to me, but it is what it is. (Sigh) Too much else to get done today to do a re-do. Happy Wednesday!
Peace and Fabulousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment