Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 116: Orange

Happy Wednesday! Considering I bolted up wide awake at 1:30AM realizing how much I have to get done in the next two weeks, I'm feeling relatively calm today or it could be I'm just way tired or in a state of dillusion or am I still alseep! :D One thing I'm finding is no matter how crazy busy the day is or seems, doing this daily project ends up being a centering time. I thought for sure when I started this that weeks like these would be even more stressful with an added project. The exact opposite has happened. Being creative every day for a little bit or longer period of time is calming. It might be that it gives the left side of the brain time to process everything while the right side isn't being ignored nor neglected. A yin and yang time (or is it ying and yang? zing and zang? these are question asked by my inner blond/ my true self). I did a simple flower out paper today. One of my classes is a bit behind on a project, so I worked on the flower inbetween rounds around the room while they finished up theirs. Mum is doing well. Talked to her yesterday and she got home and is slowly feeling better! Yippee! She says " Thank you to all for their thoughts and prayers!" I echo that thought! Peace and Fabulousness!

2 comments:

  1. Great news about your mum Dave! She must be very happy to be home again.

    I love your swirling paper flower designs.

    Are you doing yellow next month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frances! She is so glad to be home and done with the surgeries. She can't wait to feel more energy so she get some stuff done (She's not a big fan of just laying around - that's where I get it from!)
      Yes Yellow starts on Tuesday! I'm I bit nervous about doing 2 months of yellow!! Think I'm going to have to dig deep in the land of creativity for that color. : D
      Have a great day!

      Delete