Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 92: Purple (April Fools! Still Orange)

What a beautiful day! Tried to keep it low key. Went for a long walk and just marvelled at the signs of new life in nature. So many leaves forming, robins and song birds calling, tulips, bleeding hearts and lilacs close to blooming, and on and on. I especially enjoy the color of new green leaves that are forming. Today for my orange piece I used pasta! Was walking through my kitchen and the orange pasta in my pasta jar caught my eye. So decided to make a pasta sun/flower type thing. Thank for the thoughts/prayers for mom. She's still in hospital but is hoping they'll release her tomorrow so she can get some rest. Peace and fabulousness!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha!

    I hope your Mum is home soon and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete