Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 115: Orange

Started out this morning with plans to do a paper cut style flower, but ended up envisioning this piece, so I went with it. Tuesday's in my art room is the busiest. I get class after class after class. It's starts out with my calmest, smallest groups and grows and escalates from there. Figured out why some groups are so antsy, testing is this week. Really sad that so much is put on standardized testing. I would love to pull out that soap box, but I've headache since yesterday, so be grateful you were spared : D I haven't heard from mom, so I'll call her yesterday. I can't believe I have only a week left of orange! Next yellow (I like the color but having trouble imagining what I can possibly create with it!) Peace and Fabulousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment