Total Pageviews

Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 111: Orange

Day 111! Love it! I can be a bit of a number geek at times (except when it comes to actual math!) It's is sunny and Friday!! Tripple yay! Today's piece is a 3"x3" acrylic paint piece that I've been working on throughout the orange days. Today I finished it with some finishing touches this morning, so I'm using it as today's piece. I know it's not solely orange but orange is one of the predominant colors. This piece also looks best from a distance like most pieces in this vein do. Thoughts and prayers going out to Mom and sis as they get ready for 2 very different medical procedures! Have a great weekend! (ooooo just had my 3000 view - quadruple yay!!!!) Peace and fabulousness!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice - almost camouflage looking. Congrats on the 111 and the 3000 :) And some extra good vibes sent your way for your Mom and Sis. Keep up the great work - I'm really appreciating the color orange more - thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete