Total Pageviews

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 114: Orange

What a day!!!! The kids were really off today! Energy (a lot of it negative), antsy, off track... I hope this isn't foreshadowing of the last weeks of school. If so, pack 'em up and send 'em home now! : D Kidding, kind of. I woke thinking of this image this morning for orange. It was so strong it stayed with me most of the morning. However, when i had a few minutes to work on it, I totally forgot! Gladly it came back to me. Another picture of how I feel... Peace and fabulousness!
BTW Just heard from sis, mom's surgery went really well. : D She may even get to go home today! I'll hear from her later.

1 comment:

  1. Great news about your mum! I hope she has a good recovery from her surgery.

    I like your little guy in the catapult, I hope he has a soft landing.

    ReplyDelete