Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blog 75: Orange

Today was so fun with the kindergarteners! We did a little experiment. We took white paint and mixed it with red paint. Hearing their expreessions of exclamation as they realized they had just created pink was priceless! You would have thought they had won the lottery. So fun! Then they experimented more making lighter shades and darker shades. Tomorrow I'll teach them all dressed in pink as they create the pink page for their book of colors. (Yes - I will try to remember to take a picture of me and post it.) Since I am feeling so behind after last week's week of stress, I decided to keep it simple and basic. So I did a simple paper cut glued to a circle of orange. Hoping I will get all caught up next week (report card grades due) and I can really dive into orange. Peace and fabulousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment