Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 68: Orange

WOW! This day keeps feeling like Friday!!!!! Woke up before the alarm this morning, just early enough that it didn't pay trying to go back to sleep. I knew if I tried to, I'd enter a deep sleep just when the alarm would go off, causing me to feel uber tired. So I got up and headed to work early to see if I could get a project done before the end of the day. Today was one of those days when the idea hit me strong and clear. Decided to do a boxie "O" covered with orange vine like lines adhered to an orange back ground. The center was going to be angled in like the rest of the O, but I like the feel of having it slope in instead, kind of draws the eye to the orange background and softens the sharp angles of the shape. Peace and fabulousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment