Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 74 : Orange

Some of the students in one of my 6th grade classes is really getting into this color project. So I was pondering alound what I should do next for the color orange. 2 girls automatically piped up that I should do another balloon picture. When they said that, today's piece is what came to mind. I'm pretty sure it's not the type of balloon they meant (see day 57)but this is what came to mind so I went with it. It's all done with paper except the thread. This is another one of the projects I would have liked to have taken further, but time constraints hinder that. I'll just add it to my growing list of to do projects. Peace and fabulousness!

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC! :) The flames are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca! I really want to explore doing more flames, it really works well with orange.

    ReplyDelete